When adopting a beehive, you get:
- An official adoption certificate, and a lovely seed paper card by mail.
- A honey jar which is delivered at the end of the harvest season at the latest.
- Newsletters including news about bees and honey.
Note: during the low season (e.g. winter time), the beekeeper will deliver the honey left from the previous harvest, in 1-2 months from the day of the adoption.
You can also buy the adoption as a gift, please make sure to fill in the recipient’s address information when purchasing!
Price Breakdown – How is the price divided?
- 40 % goes to the beekeeper. Your contribution will allow them to develop their business by getting more hives or beekeeping products. In this way, they will take care of the bees more efficiently.
- 40 % goes to our team to cover marketing and operating costs.
- 20 % goes in taxes.
Read more about this beekeeper below ↓
There are no reviews yet.