Adopt a beehive, visit the apiary and taste some honey!
The beehive adoption includes:
- A certificate and a seed paper card delivered by post.
- A honey jar from the beekeeper. The honey type may vary depending on the season.
Note: in the low season (e.g. winter), the beekeeper delivers the honey harvested in the previous season. In this case, the jar will be delivered to you within 2 months from the adoption.
Information about the visit:
- You will visit the apiary and learn more about beekeeping.
- You will taste different honey varieties and try some combinations.
- You will visit Mäntylän hunaja’s farm.
- The visit lasts ∼ 4 hours. The beekeeper will contact you about the date and time for the visit.
- The visit is conducted only in Finnish.
Note: the visit is arranged in the high season.
You can buy the beehive adoption + visiti as a gift. Remember to fill in the information of the gift receiver in the checkout page.
Price Breakdown – How is the price divided?
- 40 % goes to the beekeeper. Your contribution will allow them to develop their business by getting more hives or beekeeping products. In this way, they will take care of the bees more efficiently.
- 40 % goes to our team to cover marketing and operating costs.
- 20 % goes in taxes.
Read more about this beekeeper below ↓
There are no reviews yet.